- Published: Sunday, 06 January 2019 19:52
Deal: Namibia Discovery (13 days) – from $3,037 USD
Start: Cape Town, South Africa
Finish: Windhoek, Namibia
Destination: Namibia, South Africa
Book via: Intrepid Travel
Travel to Namibia and discover one of the most sparsely populated countries on earth. Crossing the border from South Africa, encounter Namibia's treacherously beautiful coastline, its soaring sand dunes, incredible moonscapes and savanna grasslands teeming with wildlife. Namibia is a country of contrasts and a paradise for wilderness lovers.
See the best of this spectacular region by canoeing down rivers, scaling sand dunes, walking through the desert, savouring local dishes and relaxing in quaint towns and cities. Travel from Cape Town to Windhoek and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.
- Enjoy plenty of time for seaside leisure in Swakopmund, amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean
- As eerie as they are fascinating, the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei can be seen in all their blazing glory from the top of Dune 45
- Meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
- Accommodation: lodge (6 nights), hotel (4 nights), guesthouse (2 nights)
- Transport: overland, canoe
Things to know:
- This is group tour: Min 1, Max 13
- Price per adult in a twin share room. Extra fee from $680 for private room.